As valued clients we bring you some storage tips that may assist you in storing your valuable possessions in an effective and safe manner that will give you peace of mind.
- Make sure beforehand which items you are not allowed to store.
- Using raised pallets in your storage unit(s) may be a good idea to keep boxes and items off the floor and free from damp.
- Pack as much items as what you can into boxes in order to be space efficient and also as loose-standing items can gather layers of dust.
- Use strong and sturdy boxes.
- Wrap breakable goods in bubble wrap or in newspapers.
- Fill up the boxes as much as possible in order to ensure that they don’t get squashed.
- Seal the boxes with packing tape.
- Label your boxes.
- Place heavier items in the boxes at the bottom and lighter items in the boxes at the top.
- Store larger items within the storage unit(s) from the back to the front.
You are welcome to read our Frequently Asked Questions should you need more information.